Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Outreach/Community Engagement Coordinator
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Sunday, February 20, 2022, 5:00pm
- Develops and implements outreach efforts including managing websites, social media sites, and written communications.
- Manages the volunteer program, and related work as apparent or assigned.
- Performs difficult skilled administrative support work developing and implementing outreach efforts including managing websites, social media sites, and written communications.
Work is performed under the limited supervision of the Environmental Education Coordinator.
Salary Range for this position is $20.41/hr - $24.88/hr
- Responsibility for developing and implementing outreach and marketing activities, campaigns, and strategies to promote Story County Conservation.
- Serves as spokesperson for the organization at various meetings, special and media events.
- Writes and sends press releases and conducts media interviews.
- Produces videos and photos for use on social media, websites, and other digital outlets or printed materials.
- Plans content for and manages department’s social media platforms.
- Designs and lays out electronic and printed media.
- Plans and executes special events and programs.
- Manages all content on department’s website including project updates and events calendar.
- Oversees all aspects of volunteer program, including recruitment, onboarding, recognition, and reporting.
- Presents updates on the volunteer program and outreach efforts.
- Serves as backup for other administrative staff.
- Bachelor's degree in natural resource, communications or related field and moderate experience working in a related role, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
For details. please see https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/storyia?
How to Apply:
Additional information and to apply: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/storyia?