Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Thursday, January 19, 2017, 11:45am
Essential functions are fundamental, core functions common to all position in the class series and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties for any one position in the class. Since class specifications are descriptive and not restrictive, incumbents can complete job duties of similar kind not specifically listed here.
- Plans, organizes and conducts interpretive programs involving the Indian River Life-Saving Station Museum and Local maritime history.
- Assist with training and scheduling of other educators and volunteers.
- Organize, schedule and present school group and scout programs.
- Assist with environmental education programs.
- Maintain museum artifact collection and historic site property.
- Must demonstrate responsibility, dependability and good communication skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude and have fun.
How to Apply:
You may apply online at destateparks.com/employment OR send your resume and cover letter directly to Laura.Scharle@state.de.us