Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Part Time Nature Club Instructor
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 5:00pm
- Assist in developing activities, and independently teach Nature Explorers Clubs for groups of up to twelve, participating 2nd grade students, at multiple schools.
- Manage students, address parents’ needs, and coordinate with school officials.
- Applicant should have, or be working towards, a degree in environmental education, elementary education, environmental science, or related fields.
- At least one year working with elementary level students in a school or non-formal setting is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of local wildlife and ecological concepts.
- Excellent oral communication and organizational skills.
- Enthusiasm for, and ability to manage young children.
- Commitment to conservation of natural resources and community involvement.
Hours, Duration and Salary:
- Position is part-time and seasonal, 12–15 hours per week. Nature Clubs run March 6 through May 23, 2017.
- Opportunity for employment with Summer Nature Day Camp, based on interest, experience and performance.
- Hourly salary based on experience.
How to Apply:
Request application, and send with resume to:
Green Valleys Watershed Association, Attn: Dawn White, 1368 Prizer Road, Pottstown, PA 19465
Or via email to email@example.com.
Applications accepted until position is filled, or by deadline of February 22, 2017.