Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Monday, September 26, 2022, 5:00pm
This full-time (36 hour/week) position will report to the Executive Director and will be responsible for the programmatic success of BRN ensuring seamless team management and development, program delivery, quality control and evaluation. In this newly established role, the Program Director will directly supervise six program leads and manage a total program staff of 18.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cultivate existing relationships with staff, board, community members, partners, funders and donors with the goal of ensuring successful programming.
- Develop and implement strategies that maximize synergies and cohesion between program areas.
- Play a leadership role in organizational efforts including strategic planning, equity inclusion and justice, and financial planning.
- Lead programmatic and project-based grant writing efforts in collaboration with direct reports.
- Manage program budgets, communications, staffing and evaluation.
- Evaluate the skill, experience, and professional development needs of staff to ensure growth and fill skill gaps.
- Lead efforts to evaluate and enhance program safety protocols and procedures.
How to Apply:
To apply, submit cover letter and resume by 9/26/22 to Kurt Vaughn at firstname.lastname@example.org.