Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Monday, February 20, 2017, 9:45am
This is a full-time, seasonal position at YMCA Camp Hanes, with possibility to work end of February-end of November. Located just 30 minutes north of Winston-Salem, camp is nestled on the hillside of Sauratown Mountain which provides the backdrop for the many activities we provide. From archery to hiking , team building to zip-lining you are sure to learn new skills and make lifelong friends.
This position allows instructors to opportunity to learn and teach through non-formal education. In the spring and fall season instructors are responsible for working with school groups to accomplish a combination of camp based activities and science-focused curriculum, in order to make the trip both fun and educational. In the summer we run a traditional over night camp, adventure camp, and day camp at our facility.
- BA/BS Degree preferred or equal job experience.
- Experience in customer service and creating positive experiences with guest.
- Skills/experience in working with youth.
- Comfortable performing skills in an outdoor environment.
- Excellent communication skills while working with peers and guest.
- Energetic, mission driven, team oriented individual
- Housing and most meals are provided in the weekly pay rate. Position is Monday-Friday with occasional weekends.
How to Apply:
Submit resumes to:
YMCA Camp Hanes
1225 Camp Hanes Rd.
King, NC 27021