Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, January 20, 2017, 5:00pm
Our ideal candidate will focus on the following essential duties and responsibilities: The main responsibility of a KSS Program Apprentice is to work through a three-tier learning progression. In order to progress to the next tier, the apprentice must demonstrate competence in each of the goals listed under the preceding tier. Apprentices will be assessed for tier advancement at the end of each trimester.
The minimum requirements in knowledge, skills, and abilities for the candidate of our choice:
- Must possess an intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action;
- Additionally, we require and expect this person to be disciplined in thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence;
- Strong work ethic and will work until the job is complete;
- Motivation to contribute positively to the KSS at-large community;
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form;
- Multi-task efficiently while managing a high-volume workload in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to be creative and think ‘outside the box’;
- Strong command of communication, writing, and organizational skills;
- Effectively interact with people of diverse backgrounds and different levels of experience;
- Ability to work in a busy environment with many distractions
How to Apply:
Application Procedures: Provide the following documents through the KSS Online Application (visit the Employment Page at www.KeystoneScienceSchool.org).
Positions are open until filled. No calls, please.
- Complete KSS Online Application (can be found by following the link and instructions above);
- Cover Letter addressing your philosophy of education and describing how your previous experiences prepared you for the position;