Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, March 31, 2017, 12:00pm
The Recruitment Coordinator focuses on implementing recruitment strategies for 300+ AmeriCorps and 300+ Youth positions serving each year. This includes: managing the web-based applicant tracking system; serving as the primary point of contact for applicants interested in AmeriCorps and Youth positions; developing applications and recruitment materials; updating the Conservation Corps website; posting service opportunities; reviewing and processing applications; assisting with interviews as needed; attending job fairs and recruitment events; and networking with program alumni and community organizations. In addition, the Recruitment Coordinator will assist staff in administrative duties including data tracking and reporting and program support as needed.
- Status: Full-time, non-exempt (hourly)
- Benefits: Health and dental insurance; generous paid time-off; retirement plan; professional development opportunities
- Location: Saint Paul, MN
- Ability to work well within deadlines, multi-task and be flexible with a broad scope of responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and database software management - preferably applicant tracking systems and/or CRM software
- Proficiency in digital/social media and website management
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
- Familiarity/experience with AmeriCorps or other national service programs preferred
- Experience with recruitment is preferred
- Some travel to attend job fairs, staff meetings and Corps events is required
- 2- or 4-year degree in a related field
- Develop, update and maintain applicant tracking database (50% of time)
- Build AmeriCorps applicant sources by researching and contacting community organizations, schools, media, and internet sites; attend job fairs and outreach events; seek out opportunities to make presentations and provide organizational information, including opportunities and benefits; maintain rapport with organizational contacts
- Build Youth applicant sources by tabling at high school lunches, attending youth job fairs, presenting in high school classrooms, coordinating communication with career services and/or science teachers
- Field position inquiries, responding to all potential or current applicant inquiries
- Develop online applications, process incoming applications and follow-up on incomplete applications
- Develop and manage online and print postings for position openings
- Assist with scheduling, coordinating and conducting interviews as needed
- Assist with website development and maintenance in cooperation with the Development Department
- Post positions to AmeriCorps and Youth-serving organizations and sites
- Develop, maintain and distribute Youth and AmeriCorps recruitment materials including fliers, banners and table displays
How to Apply:
For more details and a complete list of qualifications and requirements, please visit our employment page at http://www.conservationcorps.org/employment.
TO APPLY, submit resume and cover letter to HR@conservationcorps.org with “Recruitment Coordinator” in the subject line.
DEADLINE: March 31, 2017
QUESTIONS? Contact Kellie Lager, Recruitment Manager
email@example.com or 651-209-9900 x31