Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Regional Program Coordinator: Central Texas
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Sunday, December 31, 2017, 11:15pm
- Teacher Support/Training: connecting with teachers via email phone, and in person to implement EcoRise lessons and resources. Organization of co-facilitate teacher workshops and events. Support teachers in applying for Eco-Audit grants.
- Student Innovation Showcase: Provide logistical support for our 3rd annual Student Innovation Showcase in Austin City Hall.
- Teacher Recruitment: re-sign current teachers and recruit new teachers at both public, private, and charter school for 2018-19 school year.
- Community Engagement: Participate in and support community events relating to environmental education to strengthen partnerships that increase the efficacy and impact of our collective mission.
How to Apply:
- Relevant experience working in K-12 education and/or environmental sustainability (4+ years)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-driven personality with effective project managment skills.
- Attentive to details with keen aptitute for organization.
- Willingness to work occasional nights and/or weekends.
- Strong computer literacy skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps.
Project is expected to take 10-15 hours per week, with an estimated timeline of February - June 2018, at $30/hr
Interested? Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31, 2017.