Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Saturday, December 31, 2016, 5:00pm
- Communicate with clients and the museum’s education staff to coordinate and schedule school and group programs.
- Act as registrar for the museum’s day camps, answering parents’ inquiries, issuing invoices and bills, and processing payments.
- Assist visitors with registering for the museum’s public programs. Answer and route phone calls and other routine inquiries. Respond to requests for program information.
- Enter and maintain client information in databases.
- Collect data for program participation reports.
- Participate in creating program catalogs and other marketing materials.
- Assist in other aspects of museum operations as needed.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Must enjoy working with the public; be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and recurring projects; be able to focus on administrative tasks despite frequent interruptions; and be able to work productively with others in a shared office environment.
- Must have strong computer skills and experience using a variety of software products including MS Office.
- Ability to relate to a diverse range of people and exercise cultural competence and inclusion.
- Must pass a CORI and SORI background records check.
- Familiarity with current educational practices preferred.
How to Apply:
To inquire about this position, please send cover letter and resume to:
Gail Janeczek, Assistant Director
Blue Hills Trailside Museum
1904 Canton Ave
Milton, MA 02186