Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Sales Representative for Pacific Science Center
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 9:00pm
Website:Pacific Science Center
Join the Sales, Marketing, and Communications teams of Pacific Science Center and help to promote innovative and exciting programming to wide audiences across Washington State! The Sales Representative facilitates sales for a variety of Pacific Science Center programs, exhibits, and events. Sales are offered to school, tourist, corporate, community and private groups. This role works within a goal-driven team to meet monthly sales quotas set for sales of programs and services including films and traveling exhibits ticket sales. Sales are primarily completed through phone purchase orders. This position will have a special focus working with school groups that are planning field trips. Additional tasks include facilitating school group scholarship and transportation assistance programs.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Fulfill customer sales needs through telephone sales, email, on-line registration, mailings and in-person communication
- Provide excellent customer service and solutions to customer problems
- Meet Sales team’s monthly sales goals through effective team work
- Reach out to regular clients on program schedules including IMAX offerings and upcoming exhibits
- Refine current sales systems and implement new sales programs
- Edit and proofread marketing and pre-visit materials. Create, maintain and review accurate records and reports using appropriate resources and systems. Provide mailing lists for marketing of group sales programs.
How to Apply:
Visit the Pacific Science Center website Careers page to apply - https://www.pacificsciencecenter.org/careers/
Or visit the direct application link for the Sales Representative position – http://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=PACSCI&cws=1&rid=513
Application open until the position is filled.