Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Website:INFINITY Science Center
REPORTS TO: Director of Education
SALARY: $9-$13/hour, full-time, benefits
JOB GOAL: Assist in the process of running an effective and efficient scheduling system
- HS diploma, certified educator preferred.
- Knowledge, understanding and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to a wide variety of people
- Demonstrated aptitude for assigned responsibilities.
- Must be computer literate & skilled in Microsoft Office
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction/ good work habits/ dependable; ability to maintain positive relation with guests and staff.
- Eye for detail and extensive problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude or competence for successful fulfillment of assigned performance responsibilities.
- Receives, responds to and schedules all requests pertaining to: field trips, groups, classes, professional development, special education events, birthday parties
- Acts as a coordinator between scheduled group and ISC staff
- Provides information regarding activities at ISC to interested parties
- Keeps department records concerning reservations including fees received and other data related to the reservation for use in preparation of Education & Finance Department reports
- Prepares periodic summaries of department activities for review by administrative personnel
- Responsible for performing clerical duties associated with all aspects of: Scheduling groups and classes. Field trips, In-house staff coordination
- Willingness and ability to work with others, to share and cross-train in order to promote the concept of “teaming” to insure quality and consistency in scheduling
- Contributes to office coverage
- Performs other duties and assumes such other responsibilities as assigned
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-time, Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm, with occasional Saturday
- Mental Demands: calculating, comparing, problem solving, organizing, planning, scheduling, documenting, coordinating, implementing
- Physical Demands: Sitting, computer work, oral communication, walking
- Environmental Conditions: working outside, working inside in a loud environment
EVALUATION: The basis of the evaluation will be the extent to which the performance responsibilities of the job are successfully handled and the extent to which yearly action plans and job goals are met. The Director of Education will perform the evaluation.
INFINITY Science Center expects that all employees will perform assigned duties, diligently, professionally and efficiently and in compliance with all policies and procedures as well as all federal and state laws.
NOTE: the above job description reflects the general requirements necessary to describe the principle functions or responsibilities of the job identified and shall not be interpreted as a description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job, either at the present or in the future.
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. This job is open until filled.
$9-$13/hour, full-time, benefits