Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Schools and Outdoor Learning Environments (SOLE) Intern
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, July 15, 2016, 7:00pm
Schools and Outdoor Learning Environments (SOLE) is a program designed to connect 4th grade classrooms in 40 schools across Colorado to local field trip opportunities and connect their families to the outdoors. Information about the program can be found at www.cpwsole.com
The SOLE Intern will be responsible for:
- Participating in field trip experiences as a staff photographer and blog contributor.
- Participating in delivery of education programming at Family Nature Nights, other family events, and assist with programming in the classroom.
- Gathering and managing evaluation data from program participants.
- Assisting SOLE staff in all aspects of program implementation.
- CPW Interns also have the opportunity to explore job opportunities across the agency through hands-on experiences in the field and across sections of the agency.
- At least two years of college experience in education, wildlife, natural resources, recreation, park ranger technology, biology, or other related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Experience creating web content and using social media platforms.
- Strong writing and organization skills.
- Photography training/experience preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that will include occasional early mornings, evenings, weekends, and some travel around the stat
Position Start Date:
Thursday, September 1, 2016
How to Apply:
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
See full announcement at http://cpw.state.co.us/JobsLib/2016-2017-Sole-Internship.pdf
Pay Rate: $10-$12/hr