Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Seasonal Environmental Educator
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Monday, May 9, 2016, 12:00am
Website:River Bend Nature Center
Seasonal Environmental Educators will be working as part of a highly energetic staff to provide environmental education to students and community members at River Bend Nature Center in Faribault, MN. The position begins at the end of May and will continue until December 20th with the possibly to extend to even further into the year. More information can be found on our website at www.rbnc.org.
- Work as part of a friendly, dynamic staff dedicated to connecting people to the natural world.
- Implement standards based education for elementary students
- Staff the Interpretive Center
- Learn and coordinate your specific areas of focus see website for details and descriptions)
- Coordinate and teach at the local STEM school
- Assist with planning, promoting, and presenting conservation, recreation and environmental education programs to the general public
- Care for and interact with River Bend’s live animals
- Design interpretive and promotional displays and exhibits
- Assist with park maintenance as needed
- Contribute to the newsletter as well as other forms of publications
- Assist with all nonprofit responsibilities and obligations
Position Start Date:
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
How to Apply:
Send your cover letter, resume and 3 references to Kaytlan at email@example.com. Call us at 507-332-7151 or email us if there are questions regarding the position or River Bend Nature Center.
- $440 stipend biweekly
- Fully furnished housing provided
- Paid time off
- Negotiable funding for extra workshops, trainings, or certifications