Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Seasonal Environmental Educator
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Wednesday, July 20, 2016, 11:45pm
Website:River Bend Nature Center
Seasonal Environmental Educators primary duties include:
- Work as part of a friendly, dynamic staff dedicated to connecting people to the natural world.
- Implement standards based education for elementary students
- Staff the Interpretive Center
- Learn and coordinate your specific areas of focus see website for details and descriptions)
- Coordinate and teach at the local STEM school
- Assist with planning, promoting, and presenting conservation, recreation and environmental education programs to the general public
- Care for and interact with River Bend’s live animals
- Design interpretive and promotional displays and exhibits
- Assist with park maintenance as needed
- Contribute to the newsletter as well as other forms of publications
- Assist with all nonprofit responsibilities and obligations
Position Start Date:
Tuesday, September 6, 2016
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and list of 3 current references to Amber Brossard via email (email@example.com), fax (507-332-0656), or mail (1000 Rustad Rd. Faribault, MN 55021) by July 20th.