Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Stewards is looking for trained Naturalists who have a flexible schedule and availability this spring and summer for youth environmental education programs. Pay is $15 per hour and/or nighttime per diem. Must have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of the natural resources in Sonoma County and in particular the coast redwood and marine ecosystems
- Have a valid driver’s license, current insurance and clean driving record
- Be able to lift 50-60 lbs
- Have a flexible schedule and availability for daytime and nighttime camping programs
- Be able to hike 5 miles on uneven terrain
- Valid email account and access to the internet
- No housing is provided.
Stewards of the Coast and Redwoods (www.stewardscr.org) is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume in a MS Word doc or PDF file to Michele Luna at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls will not be accepted.