Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Seasonal Summer Nature Camp Counselor
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Monday, May 20, 2019, 5:00pm
Education and Experience Required:
- College students or college graduates are invited to apply. Majoring in, or have a degree in environmental education, environmental science, elementary education, or related fields.
- Experience working with children in a structured setting, such as a school, and/or a summer camp.
- Aptitude for learning basic natural history/ecology concepts and activities.
- Experience and comfort in taking children into outdoor, natural settings.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to be a creative and flexible leader and team player.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must pass three background checks.
- Must acquire or have current First Aid and CPR certification.
- Housing is not provided. Must have own reliable transportation.
Required Dates and Hours:
- Preparation days: June 11-14, 2019; 9:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Camp weeks: Work 5 to 8 weeks, between June 17 and August 9, 2019.
- Staff hours 8:15 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
- Pay: $8.25 per hour
Position Start Date:
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
How to Apply:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-469-8646 for an application. Application Deadline is May 20, 2019.
Pay: $8.25 per hour