Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Summer Outreach Manager
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
- Ensure the seasonal engagement goals are met; including:
- Providing an excellent visitor experience to the center o Inspiring and facilitating outdoor exploration by visitors and guests
- Create, market, and deliver unique and exciting programming options
- Meet goals for new memberships, event registrations, and newsletter signups
- Articulate the Coalition’s mission and stay informed on the Coalition’s work to respond to inquiries from visitors and members
- Ensure the maintenance of the interior and exterior of the office including maintaining touch tank and other exhibits and some light cleaning and landscaping
- Manage and support volunteers assisting in outreach at the office
- Manage gift shop including providing customer service, sales, and accurate cashiering
- Support all the Coalition’s programs and activities through specific projects as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required and at least two years of college preferred
- Ability to interact successfully with a variety of customers and Coalition members
- Experience with education or outreach and a willingness to learn
- Must be personable, self-motivated, and work independently and as a team
- Familiarity with Buzzards Bay and Woods Hole a plus
- Commitment to Coalition mission a requirement • Position requires working weekends
- Because of work with the public, this position is subject to a criminal background check
How to Apply:
To Apply Interested applicants should email a cover letter, resume, and references to: Renee Dufour, VP Community Engagement at email@example.com. This position was posted on March 31, 2017 and will remain open until filled.
Work Week and Compensation:
This is a seasonal, summer position that includes work on weekends and holidays and is compensated at $13.00/hr. Work Week is Friday through Tuesday, 10am-4pm and will the position will average 30-32.5 hours per week.
The Seasonal Office is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.