Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Summer Programs Instructor-Brightwater Center
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Sunday, April 30, 2017, 5:00pm
Website:Brightwater Summer Programs
- Develop and teach week-long camp programs for children ages 4-12. These include Summer Day Camp, as well as Voices from the Field.
- Abide by IslandWood’s safety procedures and protocols as stated in your Summer Camp Instructor Handbook and ensure the safety of participants at all times.
- Serve as a mentor to a Summer Programs Intern.
- Participate and lead portions of staff training June 20-23, 2017.
- Attend weekly debrief and prep meetings on Fridays (4:00-5:00 PM).
Position Start Date:
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
How to Apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for full job description and application details.