Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
- Provide educational programming to ONSC participants in outdoor and classroom settings.
- Actively participate in staff meetings.
- Participate in staff training and professional development sessions.
- Assist with the development and refinement of new and existing ONSC programs.
- Organize and maintain ONSC issued equipment and supplies including, but not limited to, backpack supplies, 2-way radio, printed materials, testing equipment etc.
- Assist in cleaning and maintaining indoor and outdoor teaching and staff areas, equipment and resources.
- Lead, facilitate and/or support ONSC programs and participants, at meals, during orientation, and through maintenance of facilities and equipment.
- Conduct educational or informational presentations to interested groups on or off site.
- Act as host to visiting groups providing program support, supplies and other assistance as required.
- Provide at all times for the safety of ONSC students, guests, and staff to the best of your ability.
- Serve as a professional representative of ONSC onsite and in the community.
- Properly use, maintain and return at your departure, all ONSC materials, equipment and supplies.
- Ensure that your staff housing is clean and maintained.
- Communicate with the Program Manager on issues relating to program, maintenance, operations and safety.
- Participate in the preparation and production of ONSC L.I.V.E. videos
- Conduct trail and grounds maintenance as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter, resume and 3 references to: