Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Volunteer Engagement Assistant
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Thursday, July 28, 2016, 12:30pm
- Assist with the preparation, and coordination of volunteer tree plantings, tree care and tree pruning events
- Be present at volunteer and education events; interact with Casey Trees constituents
- Assist in managing program registration and logistics of volunteer activities
- Prep communications with partners and volunteers
- Assist in management of volunteer programs
- Update volunteer tracking mechanisms
- Assist with the follow-up of volunteer events
- Be a representative of Casey Trees at events
- Assist with programming and education classes
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with volunteer programming and strategic volunteer engagement
- Must be able to work with adults and children of varying ages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent organization skills.
- Must love working outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) skills.
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude and strong work ethic; good sense of humor appreciated.
- Demonstrated interest in Casey Trees’ mission.
- Prior experience in the nonprofit sector highly desirable.
- Available to work evenings on occasion.
Position duration and Compensation:
The position will start the second week in August 2016 and end in December 2016. This is a 32-40 hour per week position at $13 per hour.
The Education Logistics Assistant will work Tuesday through Saturday.
Position Start Date:
Monday, August 15, 2016
How to Apply:
Please email the following items to Erica Young, Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org:
Letter of interest
Availability including start date
Contact information for three references
Enter position title only into email subject line.
This is a 32-40 hour per week position at $13 per hour.