Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Yellowstone program supervisor
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, April 14, 2017, 3:00pm
The Yellowstone summer program supervisor is responsible for the planning and implementation for the Yellowstone Wildlife Ecology Program. The supervisor’s primary responsibilities include instructor supervision, vendor and partner coordination, curriculum development, gear purchasing and maintenance, risk management, and program itinerary coordination. The position is approximately 95% office-based and 5% field-based.
- At least three years of staff supervisory experience, of both permanent and seasonal staff
- At least two years of experience delivering outdoor or environmental education programs; either from field or office
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in biological sciences, ecology, natural sciences, or education
- Highly adept at using technological tools to manage projects and organize/drive workflows (i.e. prior experience with cloud-based project management tools, databases, etc., such as SalesForce, DropBox/Box/Google Drive, Basecamp/MS Project/Asana)
- Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Field research experience beyond undergraduate level
- Curriculum development experience
- Desire to work in fast-paced, collaborative office environment
- Detail-oriented, organized
- Ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to run small and large meetings
- Willingness to work flexible hours including frequent evening and weekend hours during the program season (December – August)
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Valid Wilderness First Responder certification
- Social media/communications experience
- Field research experience in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
Vendor management experience
How to Apply:
Applications for this position will only be accepted electronically. Please click the following link to apply: ecologyproject.submittable.com/submit/81029/yellowstone-summer-program-supervisor.
Questions can be directed to Erin Clark, Yellowstone program manager, email@example.com or 406-721-8784
$34,000 DOE. In addition, this position is eligible for a benefits package that includes paid time off, sick leave, holidays, health insurance, retirement, professional development, and other benefits as detailed in EPI’s Employee Handbook.