Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Leadership, Sustainability & Ethics (LSE)
Hours for Learning Activity:30 learning hours
Date and Time:
Monday, February 1, 2021, 12:15am to Monday, April 12, 2021, 12:15am
Sunday, January 24, 2021, 12:15am
This programme provides a space for participants to:
Strengthen their knowledge and skills on leadership and sustainability.
Reflect on values necessary to implement sustainability from a broad, systemic and ethical vision.
Deepen and expand their consciousness as they examine their role in contributing to the common good.
Extend their network with inspiring, like-minded individuals who are implementing sustainability through ethics-based decision-making in their communities.
Equip themselves with insights and practical tools for leadership, sustainability and ethics in relation to the Earth Charter, which they can immediately apply in their communities.
Foster their confidence and courage to explore their larger role as a leader.
This programme is designed for emerging young leaders who are interested in contributing to the realization of a more sustainable, peaceful, and just world. Participants must be between the ages of 18-30 and able to read, write, and speak in fluent English.
To participate in the course you must:
- Desire to know, collaborate and communicate with other young leaders in the field of sustainability and Earth Charter.
- Have a good command of the language in which the course is being held.
- Be willing to share the knowledge acquired with your context.
- Be part of a network of young people.
- Undertake a workshop for youth at the end of the programme to empower other youth to actively participate in the Earth Charter Movement.
How to Register: