Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Bringing Research to Life
Hours for Learning Activity:1 learning hour
Date and Time:
Thursday, June 28, 2018, 3:00pm to 4:00pm
Thursday, June 28, 3:00-4:00 pm ET
Please join us on Thursday, June 28, 3-4 pm ET, for another installment of NAAEE's monthly webinar series. In this roundtable webinar, we will hear from a dynamite group of speakers (representing NAAEE, the Children & Nature Network, the Pisces Foundation, EPA, Duke University, and Tamarack Media) working to connect research and practice. We hope you'll join us to learn more about how these organizations are working independently and together through our new collaborative research library, eeRESEARCH, to build the evidence base for advancing environmental education and the children and nature movement.
Register now and we'll send you the recording if you aren't able to make it!
Have questions about research or research-to-practice initiatives that you would love to have answered during the Q & A session?
- Judy Braus (Executive Director, NAAEE)
- Sarah Miligan-Toffler (Executive Director, Children & Nature Network)
- Cathy Jordan (Consulting Research Director, Children & Nature Network)
- Charlotte Clark (Assistant Professor, Duke University)
- Jason Morris (Senior Program Officer for Environmental Education, Pisces Foundation)
- Bill Finnegan (Partner, Tamarack Media)
- Ginger Potter (Senior Environmental Education Specialist, US EPA)