Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Guidelines for Excellence Webinar Series
Hours for Learning Activity:6 learning hours
Date and Time:
Monday, May 4, 2015, 1:48pm
This series of webinars introduced participants to the National Project for Excellence in Environmental Education and each of the Guidelines for Excellence publications. The webinars were recorded for those who could not attend. Access the webinars and download the slideshows, below.
National Project for Excellence in Environmental Education: Webinar Series (2012)
- Designing & Implementing Effective EE Programs (An overview of the National Project for Excellence in Environmental Education) [Presented March 27. NOTE: We had some technical difficulties. To avoid frustration, skip the first three minutes.
- Environmental Education Materials: Guidelines for Excellence [Presented April 10, 2012]
- Excellence in EE: Guidelines for Learning (K-12) [Presented April 24, 2012]
- Guidelines for the Preparation and Professional Development of Environmental Educators [Presented May 1, 2012]
- Nonformal Environmental Education Programs: Guidelines for Excellence [Presented May 8, 2012]
- Early Childhood EE Programs: Guidelines for Excellence [Presented June 26, 2012]
How to Register:
These events have passed. View the recorded archives and download materials.