Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Detecting Radiation in Our Radioactive World
Date and Time:
Saturday, June 10, 2017, 4:30am
Sunday, May 28, 2017, 12:00am
Strengthen your knowledge with a full day of interactive, hands-on content. Leave prepared to engage students about nuclear science.
- Get a FREE CD-V Geiger Muller counter for your classroom.
- Complementary cloud chamber kit, classroom-safe radiation sources, and other materials for you from Southern Nuclear
Eligible for .7 CEUs
- Receive the American Nuclear Society Teacher Resource Guide: Detecting Radiation in Our Radioactive World including NGSS-aligned lesson plans
- Network with your peers from across California
- Continental breakfast and lunch included.