Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Global Field Expeditions for Educators and Students
Hours for Learning Activity:0 learning hours
Offers international field studies and service learning opportunities for students and student groups. Professional development for educators, zoos, museums, and other non-profits.
Student Global Field Studies
Customized Short-Course Field Studies designed for the student learners ranging from middle school to graduate studies offering:
• Interdisciplinary Studies
• Investigative Field Studies
• Adventure-Based Learning
• Global Service Learning
Each program is hand-crafted to the instructor’s interests, student budget and dates for travel. Choose a location below and begin the journey!
- Earn Graduate credit * through Weber State University.
- Improve your content area knowledge and invigorate your passion for your subject areas as you participate in field workshops in the field.
- Develop new lesson plans and teaching strategies to interest and inspire your students.
- Gain new insights into active learning strategies and authentic assessment approaches.
- Meet and collaborate with colleagues from throughout the United States and build international partnerships.
- Promote personal growth through new experiences.
- Immerse yourself in a different ecosystem and culture.
*We can also help you attain other types of credit that may be available to you including Continuing Education Credits (CEU's)/Staff Development Credits, credit toward required re-certification, Personal Improvement Plan (PIP) requirements, or credit to move up on your salary guide.