Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Leap into Frog Conservation with FrogWatch USA
Date and Time:
Saturday, February 29, 2020, 9:00am
Saturday, March 14, 2020, 9:00am
What is FrogWatch USA?
A group of volunteers who monitor local frog populations by listening for frog calls throughout the spring and summer.
What is the commitment for Volunteering?
We ask that you conduct at least four 10 minute monitoring sessions between February and August.
- What are the benefits of Volunteering?
- Participate in nationwide scientific research.
- Contribute valuable information for the conservation of amphibians.
- Enjoy learning more about the world around you and your amphibian neighbors!
FREE Training Sessions:
Date: February 29, 2020
Time: 9:00-1:00 pm
Location: North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher, 900 Loggerhead Rd, Kure Beach, NC 28449
- Date: March 14, 2020
- Time: 9:00-1:00 pm
- Location: North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher, 900 Loggerhead Rd, Kure Beach, NC 28449
How to Register:
To Register for a training, please visit https://reservations.ncaquariums.com/fortfisher/Info.aspx?EventID=38