Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
2018 Green Difference Awards
Project Green Schools is now accepting nominations for the 2018 Green Difference Awards.
Nominate Green Schools Leaders for the 10th Annual Green Difference Awards!
Nominate a Green Difference Maker today through our online application! Applications due March 22, 2018.
Project Green Schools honors and recognizes Outstanding National Environmental Education & STEM Education efforts led in our Schools & Communities at our Annual Green Difference Awards.
This event will take place at the MA State House – Great Hall [May 2018]
Green Difference Makers can be: Principals, Teachers, Advisors, Citizens, Schools, Students, or School Groups/Clubs.
Awards will be given in the following areas:
- Outstanding Green Superintendent/Principal
- Outstanding Green Educator/Program Director
- Outstanding Green Community Hero
- Outstanding Green Student [Elementary/Middle/High]
- Outstanding Commitment to Greenovation [GREEN + STEM + Innovation]
- Outstanding School-led Project in Energy
- Outstanding School-led Sustainability Project in Sports
- Outstanding Global School-led Project in Climate Action
- SUSTAINABILITY AWARD – Outstanding Environmental Education Program w/ Proven Track Record of 5+ years!
- Lifetime Achievement Award for a hero who has dedicated his or her life to Green Education
How to apply/register:
Apply or nominate someone here: projectgreenschools.org/green-difference-award-application-2018/
Project Green Schools