Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
AEE Rocky Mountain Regional Conference
Date and Time:
Thursday, April 2, 2020, 12:20am to Saturday, April 4, 2020, 11:57pm
2020 Rocky Mountain Region Conference
- April 2-4, 2020
- Hosted by the Outdoor Program at Western New Mexico University
- Silver City, NM
Theme: Inspiring Diverse Voices
Experiential education (EE), learning by doing with reflection, is a proven tool for helping people discover their strengths and capabilities through outdoor adventure and indoor project-based learning. Experiential educators know that self-discovery is the seed that grows to improve and sustain the local and global community. Still many demographic groups are missing from EE. Let’s gather at the AEE Rocky Mountain Regional Conference to share innovative techniques, activities, and programs that will help inspire all ages, ethnicities, and classes of people to discover and share their voices.
How to apply/register:
Registration rate includes one lunch buffet on Friday!
*Please note: If you are a WNMU or Aldo Leopold HS Student, are a member of the Rocky Mountain Regional Host Team, or are part of a group of 5 or more from the same organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for your discount code!
2020 RATES: *Early bird cutoff is March 6 at Midnight
- Student presenter $35
- Student regular $65 *Early bird $50
- AEE member Presenter $100
- Non-member presenter $125
- AEE member $150 *Early bird $125
- Non-member $175 *Early bird $150
- AEE member exhibitor $125 (Includes 1 registration) *Early bird $100
- Non-member exhibitor $150 *Early bird $125