Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Appalachian Green Teachers Conference
Date and Time:
Monday, October 28, 2019, 7:00pm to Wednesday, October 30, 2019, 4:00pm
Connect to other educators passionate about environmental education, inquiry-based learning, and meaningful educational connections to nature, here in Appalachian Ohio. Join us Oct. 29 - 30, 2019 at the Burr Oak Lodge and Conference Center. Details and registration at http://ruralaction.org/eeconference/.
- Cost is $35 per day, which includes meals.
- Scholarships are available–contact Joe Brehm for more information (contact info below).
- We have a block of rooms and cabins reserved at Burr Oak Lodge–let the front desk know you are with Rural Action to get the conference rate: (740) 767-2112.
- One semester hour of graduate credit is available from Ashland University. Registration will be when you arrive the first morning of the conference. To receive credit, you must attend the entire conference, including the Tuesday evening session. You may pay the $180 registration fee by check or credit card. Checks should be made out to Ashland University
- We will provide certificates for contact hours.
- The conference will begin at 8:00am on Tuesday, October 29th and wrap up by 4:00pm on Thursday, October 30th.
- If you are interested in setting up a table on behalf of your organization or displaying a research poster, please email Cathy Knoop at the address above.
- Contact Joe Brehm for more details: email@example.com or at (740) 767-2225.
How to apply/register:
Visit ruralaction.org/eeconference for details and registration.