Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Call for Proposals - Babbitt Center Dissertation Fellowship
The Lincoln Institute of Land Policy established the Babbitt Center for Land and Water Policy in 2017. The Babbitt Center is focusing on the Colorado River Basin, beginning in Arizona and Colorado and expanding throughout the Basin. The Babbitt Center takes a four-pronged approach to securing a better water future:
- build and strengthen partnerships
We invite applications from doctoral students who are conducting dissertation projects in fields that address the Babbitt Center’s primary interest areas in improving the integration of land use and water management and policy. This fellowship provides an important link between the Lincoln Institute’s education mission and its research objective by supporting scholars early in their careers.
- What: Babbitt Dissertation Fellowship
- Who: Ph.D. students
- Amount: $10,000
- Number of Fellowships to be awarded: up to three
- Application Process: Application guidelines are attached. Application documents are to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Notification: Via email approximately 2 months after the quarterly application deadline
How to apply/register:
Application Process: Application guidelines are attached. Application documents are to be submitted via email to email@example.com.