Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Date and Time:
Monday, March 2, 2020, 12:00am to Wednesday, June 30, 2021, 12:00am
The #kids2030 Challenge is..
- An online , gamified, and self-guided activity for all youth
- A great environmental education tool for school teachers!
- Is designed to inspire all youth to use data and come up with their own solution to reduce plastic pollution!
- Ideal for ages 7 - 16 ( 7 years and older can do so with their parents or teacher guidance)
- a great fit for an hour-long virtual learning activity, or assigned as independent, home-based work
- accessible, with an option to email submissions , children can do it anywhere in the world!
- Open until June 30, 2021
- Available in English and French
- Free access for all !
How to apply/register: