Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
President's Environmental Youth Award
Date and Time:
Monday, January 1, 2018, 12:00am
Thursday, March 1, 2018, 11:59pm
Every year, the President's Environmental Youth Award program recognizes a variety of projects developed by "young individuals, school classes (kindergarten through high school), summer camps, public interest groups, and youth organizations to promote environmental awareness."
Youth from every US state and territory have submitted projects to EPA, and winning projects have previously covered subject areas ranging from:
- "restoring native habitats
- recycling in schools and communities
- construction of nature preserves
- tree planting
- installing renewable energy projects
- creating videos, skits and newsletters that focused on environmental issues
- participating in many other creative sustainability efforts"
Learn more about the submission process when you visit the PEYA website and submit your project for consideration by March 1, 2018!
How to apply/register: