Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
EETAP and Intercambios Cultural Diversity Installments
How this Information is Organized
Each installment will focus on a specific topic such as cultural competency in your organization, programs, membership, partnerships, and plans. Each topic has an assessment tool, relevant articles, vignettes, mini-lesson, success stories, glossary, and annotated bibliography.
1. Summer 2006: Looking at your own Individual Cultural Competency
2. Fall 2006: Looking at your own Individual Cultural Competency
3. Winter 2007: Initiating New Relationships
4. Fall 2007: Reasons to be Inclusive
5. Winter 2008: How Other Sectors Approach Environmental Issues
6. Spring 2008: The "White" Perspective
7. Summer 2008: Are We Ready to Ride the New Environmental Wave?
8. Winter 2009: Adapting to Change
9. Spring 2009: Not Seeing Your Culture?
10. Summer 2009: Values and Decision Making
11. Winter 2010: Do you Know your Organizational Culture?
12. Spring 2010: Ethnocentric Filters
13. Summer 2010: The Leader's Role in Becoming Inclusive