Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Professional Development Online
Professional Development Resources for Educators (Modules, Online Courses, Webinars)
eeWEBINARS: Bringing New Ideas and Innovation to the Field of EE
NAAEE offers hour-long webinars on topics of key interest to environmental education professionals in formal and nonformal settings. Webinars >
View webinars like:
- Communication during the COVID-19 Pandemic—Tips and Strategies for the Environmental Education Community (recorded)
Help us improve our webinars! Take our NAAEE eeWEBINARS Survey.
- NAAEE eeLEARN Modules: Self-guided professional development modules, including What is EE?, History of EE, Research & Evaluation
- NAAEE Webinar Library: Webinars recorded from NAAEE's monthly professional learning webinar series
- eePRO: NAAEE's online hub for discussion groups, resources, professional development opportunities, and more
- Earth Day Climate Training: Self-paced online course from Project WET, National Wildlife Federation, and Project WILD
- Network Climate Action: Scaling Up Your Impact: Online course from Cornell University covering the latest research about scaling up your individual actions through your social networks
Resources Related to COVID-19 to Explore
See more on our COVID-19: Resources, Tips, and Support page and participate in the discussion!