Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Spread the Word About EE 30 Under 30
How to Join the Conversation
Join NAAEE on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to learn more about EE 30 Under 30, and help us spread the word! When discussing EE 30 Under 30 remember to:
- Use the hashtag #EE30U30
- Tag @TheNAAEE
- Share a link to apply (naaee.org/ee30under30) and/or to watch our video
- Use the EE 30 Under 30 social promo card when relevant
We will also host a webinar on how to apply on May 8, 2019 at 10:00 AM ET. Register here to attend or receive the webinar recording.
Amplify Our Message
NAAEE is looking to recognize 30 game-changing leaders under 30 years old who are using environmental education to build a sustainable future for our communities and the environment. Nominations for EE 30 Under 30 are open from April 22 to June 3 for leaders from any country, sector, or discipline. Visit naaee.org/ee30under30 to learn more and apply.
Individual Social Posts
- @TheNAAEE is seeking leaders and professionals in the #EnviroEd field 30 years old and younger for #EE30U30. Learn more and apply at www.naaee.org/ee30under30.
- Watch these environmental education leaders talk about #EE30U30 and their hope for the future of the #EnviroEd field. Thanks, @TheNAAEE. https://youtu.be/iG2lIA_s2VU
- Colleagues, students, and young professionals, did you know that @TheNAAEE wants to recognize and support you as a leader? They have opened applications for #EE30U30 to help promote leadership in #EnviroEd and support professional development. Visit www.naaee.org/ee30under30 to learn more.
Organizational Social Posts
- Apply to #EE30U30 to join a network of over 90 #EnviroEd professionals from across sectors and countries. Learn more about @TheNAAEE’s program at www.naaee.org/ee30under30.
- Watch these leaders discuss their hope for the field of #EnviroEd and how the #EE30U30 program with @TheNAAEE is supporting their careers and our collective future. https://youtu.be/iG2lIA_s2VU
- #EnviroEd leaders under the age of 30, @TheNAAEE wants to promote your inspiring work! Apply for #EE30U30 before May 3 to join 90 other professionals under the age of 30 from all countries and sectors in advancing environmental literacy and civic engagement through environmental education. Learn more and apply at www.naaee.org/ee30under30.