Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
NAAEE Legacy Society
Create a lasting legacy AND build a stronger NAAEE.
A planned gift to NAAEE allows you to support yourself and your loved ones and care for NAAEE. Your legacy gift will provide NAAEE with the critical financial resources to ensure its future and ability to support the development of environmental education for future generations.
Individuals may provide a letter of commitment that NAAEE is named as a beneficiary in their will.
Support to the Legacy Society will enable NAAEE to:
- Ensure that all learners—starting in early childhood—have access to high quality environmental education in schools and in communities;
- Cultivate environmental problem solvers by linking research to practice; and
- Guarantee your legacy is associated with creating more engaged, more livable, and more sustainable communities around the world.
Make environmental education part of your legacy.
Donate to the Legacy Society and receive:
- A listing as a "Legacy Society Donor" on the NAAEE website
- Invitation to the President's reception at the NAAEE Annual Conference
- Subscription to our quarterly newsletter
- Opportunity to be featured on NAAEE website and in an NAAEE newsletter
- And all of the benefits of membership
You can have a lasting impact by leaving a gift to NAAEE. To learn more, please contact Giving@naaee.org.