Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The latest news, resources, and opportunities in the ee community
August 30, 2017
Early Bird Conference Registration Ends Tomorrow. Don't Miss Out!
- Opening Keynote: Jane Goodall, Ph.D., DBE
- Pre-Conference Workshops: Explore environmental ethics, diversifying the workplace, climate change education, macro invertebrates, and more in pre-conference workshops.
- Hotel and Room Sharing: We've got special rates at Caribe Hilton. Reserve early!
- Looking for a conference roomate? Coordinate room sharing on NAAEE2017 Room Sharing FB Group
- Exhibits and Advertising: Exhibit or advertise and reach over 1,000 EE professionals.
- Connect with us on social media, @NAAEEStaff, to get the latest news and updates on #NAAEE2017
5 Ways to Spark Deliberation in Your Classroom
Guest blogger Erin Twamley kicks off back to school season with tips for helping middle and high school teachers integrate energy and climate change in the classroom using NAAEE and Kettering Foundation's Environmental Issues Forums (EIF).Read more >
2017 US Dept of ED Green Ribbon Schools Ceremony
Surfside Elementary was among 9 Project Learning Tree GreenSchools to be honored as 2017 US Department of Education Green Ribbon Schools for their outstanding achievements to improve the health and environment of their school and community.Read more >
Webinar: Biodiversity Around the World
As partt of NAAEE's monthly webinar series, we heard from Dr. Eric Dinerstein, Director of WildTech and the Biodiversity and Wildlife Solutions Program at RESOLVE.Read more >
Connect With Us
Connect with us on social media, @NAAEEStaff, to get the latest news and updates on #NAAEE2017
Webinar Series: Bringing New Ideas and Innovation to the Field of EE
September 6 from 3-4 pm ET: Please join us for the next installment of NAAEE's monthly webinar series, "Biodiversity Around the World" with Dr. Eric Dinerstein, Director of WildTech and the Biodiversity and Wildlife Solutions Program at RESOLVE.
From the eePRO Community
Grants, Contests, Publishing
For Students and Educators
- 1 of 2
- next ›