Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Hawai'i Environmental Education Alliance
Informed and engaged island communities that value Hawaii's uniqueness and live sustainably.
To foster and develop a new era of high-quality environmental education by forming relationships and building organizational capacity through networking and enhancing professionalism to engage diverse cultures about environmental issues in Hawai‘i.
- We are passionate about environmental education and the culture of Hawai’i.
- We strive for collaborative partnerships and structured thinking to drive our initiatives and programs.
- We are adaptive and sensitive to the various audiences and issues of environmental stewardship and literacy in Hawai’i.
- We design programs and relevant training
- to inspire people
- to help preserve and revitalize what makes Hawai’i unique.
Are you a 5-8th grade STEM teacher who wants to connect your students with real STEM professional...
It is with great pleasure and excitement that we share the “final” iteration of the 2022-2025...
Field instructors in the EPI's Hawaii Program teach eight or nine-day field ecology courses...
This three-day experience is full of powerful and engaging keynote speakers, meaningful discussion...
IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUESTED: Please call your Representatives and Senators by this Friday, April 23...
National Environmental Education Week is approaching next week, April 19–23! Join us on Twitter,...