Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Hawai'i Environmental Education Alliance
Informed and engaged island communities that value Hawaii's uniqueness and live sustainably.
To foster and develop a new era of high-quality environmental education by forming relationships and building organizational capacity through networking and enhancing professionalism to engage diverse cultures about environmental issues in Hawai‘i.
- We are passionate about environmental education and the culture of Hawai’i.
- We strive for collaborative partnerships and structured thinking to drive our initiatives and programs.
- We are adaptive and sensitive to the various audiences and issues of environmental stewardship and literacy in Hawai’i.
- We design programs and relevant training
- to inspire people
- to help preserve and revitalize what makes Hawai’i unique.
This three-day experience is full of powerful and engaging keynote speakers, meaningful discussion...
IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUESTED: Please call your Representatives and Senators by this Friday, April 23...
National Environmental Education Week is approaching next week, April 19–23! Join us on Twitter,...
The 2021 NOAA Hawaii Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) funding opportunity is now open...
Join MAEOE at their annual conference beginning February 3! The theme is Climate, Nature, People,...
The NOAA-funded Citizen Science, Civics, and Resilient Communities (CSCRC) project is pleased to...