Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Massachusetts Environmental Education Society
Fostering the environmental education community in Massachusetts
The Massachusetts Environmental Education Society (MEES) is dedicated to the promotion, preservation, and improvement of environmental education in the state and region.
Goals & Objectives
- Provide online resources for classroom teachers and environmental educators
- Offer opportunities for professional development at our Annual Conference held in Worcester on the 2nd Wednesday of March each year
- Host Facebook and Instagram feeds to connect to our members and manage an email listserve to encourage EE professionals to be in communication with each other
- Publish an e-newsletter
- Serve as an affiliate member of the New England Environmental Education Alliance
- Serve as an affiliate member of NAAEE
- Help develop the Massachusetts Environmental Literacy Plan
- Administer the Massachusetts Champions of Environmental Literacy Program
- Support Project WET
Boston Outdoor Preschool Network is growing! We seek a part-time preschool teacher for our new...
The Westport River Watershed Alliance is seeking to fill two, full-time Commonwealth Corps service...
Boston Outdoor Preschool Network is growing! We build joyful communities of children and teachers...
Whether you are passionate about conservation, land access, or sustainable agriculture, TerraCorps...
This 1 year position, through TerraCorps, provides an opportunity to learn about and engage...
Free interactive virtual workshop to support educators teaching science remotely