Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
New York State Outdoor Education Association
NYSOEA is a professional organization that promotes interdisciplinary life-long learning in,
for, and about the outdoors and seeks to inspire appreciation of the environment by all people.
- We promote public awareness of the value of outdoor and environmental education and interpretation.
- We foster a lifelong appreciation and sense of stewardship for the environment.
- We help classroom teachers and youth leaders use the outdoors to enrich their curricula and programs.
- We assist our members in expanding their knowledge and skills in using the environment for responsible educational purposes.
- We act as a unified voice supporting the fields of environmental education, outdoor education, interpretation and outdoor recreation.
The Land Projects Coordinator is primarily responsible for assisting with the identification and...
The Wild Center's Youth Climate Program is hosting interactive, digital introductions to the...
Want to get your students engaged in solutions to climate change? Join a network of teachers for a...
The Wild Center's Youth Climate Program just released a revamped version of the Youth Climate...
Educator-Naturalist Expected Dates - March 23, 2020toAugust 24, 2020
BBG has teaching positions available this summer in a number of its hands-on gardening and science...