Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
New York State Outdoor Education Association
NYSOEA is a professional organization that promotes interdisciplinary life-long learning in,
for, and about the outdoors and seeks to inspire appreciation of the environment by all people.
- We promote public awareness of the value of outdoor and environmental education and interpretation.
- We foster a lifelong appreciation and sense of stewardship for the environment.
- We help classroom teachers and youth leaders use the outdoors to enrich their curricula and programs.
- We assist our members in expanding their knowledge and skills in using the environment for responsible educational purposes.
- We act as a unified voice supporting the fields of environmental education, outdoor education, interpretation and outdoor recreation.
NY Educator & Professional Development Facilitator: The Educator will work collaboratively...
The Events and Group Sales Coordinator is an enthusiastic and energetic promoter of The Wild Center...
We are looking for a creative, responsible, and articulate professional who can help coordinate the...
Christodora, a 124-year-old nonprofit, nonsectarian organization, based in NYC, seeks a seasoned...
Frost Valley YMCA is located in the heart of the Catskill Mountains in New York State. Each Year we...
New York City Audubon seeks a Public Programs Manager to coordinate and oversee educational and...