Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
New York State Outdoor Education Association
NYSOEA is a professional organization that promotes interdisciplinary life-long learning in,
for, and about the outdoors and seeks to inspire appreciation of the environment by all people.
- We promote public awareness of the value of outdoor and environmental education and interpretation.
- We foster a lifelong appreciation and sense of stewardship for the environment.
- We help classroom teachers and youth leaders use the outdoors to enrich their curricula and programs.
- We assist our members in expanding their knowledge and skills in using the environment for responsible educational purposes.
- We act as a unified voice supporting the fields of environmental education, outdoor education, interpretation and outdoor recreation.
The B-WET program provides competitive funding to support Meaningful Watershed Educational...
The Freshkills Park Alliance is seeking a full time Community Engagement Coordinator to engage and...
The Alliance is seeking a full time Community Engagement Coordinator to engage and expand audiences...
The Roger Tory Peterson Institute seeks a Director of Development and Communications to provide...
Blue Sky Funders Forum is seeking a full-time Program Coordinator to contribute to all aspects of...
The NOAA-funded Citizen Science, Civics, and Resilient Communities (CSCRC) project is pleased to...