Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Higher Education Educator of the Year
This award is presented to an individual who is recognized for their efforts in promoting environmental education and utilizing the environment as a context for learning in their teaching.
The 2021 Call for Award Nominations is coming soon!
Please note: Nominations may only be submitted by NAAEE members
This person must have made a significant contribution to EE in one or more of the following ways:
- Has received clear recognition of her/his overall contributions among EE colleagues, and within their state OR provincial EE Association.
- Has made visible contributions to the field EE (e.g. research, legislation, publications, etc.)
- MORE THAN 10 YEARS OF dedicated service in the field of EE
- Demonstrated innovation in incorporating EE into course work.
- Demonstrated leadership in mentoring colleagues to use the environment as a context for learning.