Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Fellowship Program Application
You can begin and come back to your application at a later date. Make sure to select “save draft” at the bottom of the form. Do not click “submit” until you are completely finished with the application - you will not be able to return to the online application after clicking submit. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 419-0412 if you experience any trouble completing the online application.
The application deadline for the ee360 Community EE Fellowship for international candidates* is Friday, May 4, 2018.
*All prospective applicants must be proficient in English, and all submitted application materials must be in English.
Benefits of Becoming a Fellow
Each fellow accepted into the program will receive training and individualized support for their work, including the following:
- Professional development and leadership training with a focus on environmental education, effective partnerships, participatory planning strategies, community engagement, leadership, strategic communications, fundraising, project planning, and evaluation
- An enhanced professional network of ee360 Community EE Fellows and leaders in environmental education, conservation, community resilience, and other disciplines
- Increased access to relevant practices and resources through NAAEE’s professional development opportunities on eePRO
- Full financial support to attend a five-day Leadership Institute July 8-13, 2018 at the Airlie Conference Center in Warrenton, VA
- $1,200 scholarship to attend the 2018 Annual NAAEE conference in Spokane, WA
- Technical assistance in planning and implementing an EE Action Project
- Individual and organizational recognition through ee360 and NAAEE
Deadline for submission is Friday, May 4, 2018, 11:59 PM ET US.
You must be a registered and logged in user of this website to complete the application (the form below is only visible when logged in).