Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Academic Program Director (Eco Center)
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Sunday, May 28, 2017, 6:00pm
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or combination of education, training and experience that equates to the required degree.
- Three years of related experience.
- One year of supervisory experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Five or more years’ experience in environmental sustainability or related field.
- Master’s degree in environmental science, sustainability, or related field.
- Strong public speaking and communication skills.
- Strong pre-existing network of contacts in the environmental sustainability community strongly preferred.
- Prior experience developing and managing educational awareness and outreach programs; preferably in energy, water conservation, solid waste reduction and green building, and etc.
- Prior strategic and financial management experience to aide in positively raising Eco-center awareness and increase revenue generation.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licenses or certifications may be required depending on area of assignment.
How to Apply:
For more information, please visit our career page at www.alamo.edu/jobs and search for Req3163 under 'Staff' position. For full consideration you must submit an online applicaiton no later than May 28th by 6:00PM CST.