Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Sunday, September 18, 2016, 11:15pm
We have full-time (11 months) AmeriCorps Educator positions available in Reno, Nevada with the following organizations:
- Truckee Meadows Parks Foundation
- Keep Truckee Meadows Beautiful
- Nevada Land Trust
- Oxbow Nature Study Area
- Wilbur D. May Arboretum
- Create, implement, and facilitate new educational programs for youth and adults!
- Gain skills for your future and build your resume!
- Attend trainings and professional development!
- Collaborate with a team of like-minded individuals!
- Steward local parks and public lands!
- Interact directly with your community!
- Earn a $5,775 Segal Education Award!
This is a full-time (40+ hours/week) position in Reno, Nevada. You will have 11 months (September 2016 - August 2017) to complete your AmeriCorps service. You will receive a living allowance of $12,530/year paid bi-weekly, and a $5,775 Segal Education Award after you complete your service term. This schedule fits perfectly with those who want to attend school after their AmeriCorps year.
How to Apply:
Make an impact on your community today! For more information contact: AmeriCorps Program Director Jackie Meyer