Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR IN STEM EDUCATION
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR STEM EDUCATION starting fall 2017. Candidates must have an earned doctorate in STEM education or in a STEM education related discipline. A demonstrated record of research and scholarly publications is required. Candidates must have secured STEM grants and be able to teach graduate STEM courses, as well as, undergraduate and graduate education courses in another College of Education area. Also required are excellent written and oral communication skills in English and teaching experience in K-12 U.S. public schools.
Major responsibilities include:
- teaching graduate level STEM education courses as well as either undergraduate or graduate level courses in another College of Education area,
- maintaining an active research and publication agenda,
- writing and securing STEM grants,
- advising and serving on master’s thesis and EdD dissertation committees,
- serving on school and university committees.
How to Apply:
Salary is competitive. Apply online at https://jobs.uhcl.edu by completing the online application, attaching a letter of interest, vita and three references. Screening will begin January 7, 2017 and will continue until the position is filled. For more information about the College of Education visit our website at http://prtl.uhcl.edu/education.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer