Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Business Initiatives Consultant 3
This job has expired and is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
The Environmental Affairs and Sustainability Business Initiatives Consultant will promote sustainability and environmental awareness at Wells Fargo and with its partners. The position will require coordination with environmental groups and third-party service providers. The consultant will focus on greenhouse emissions, clean technology, and environmental education.
- 8 or more years experience in project management and strategic planning
- Experience in professional networking
- Background in policy development
- Past coordination with vendors
- Good decision making
- Strong team leadership skills
- Strong data, communication, and writing skills
- Environmental expertise
- Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Chandler, AZ; Littleton, CO; West Des Moines, IA
How to Apply:
Apply and find more information at wellsfargo.com/job.