Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
COEEA Board member
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, November 19, 2021, 12:00am
Are you passionate about environmental education for people of all ages and backgrounds?
Do you deeply value our mission of engaging, supporting and strengthening a growing collaborative network of individuals, educators and organizations to promote outdoor education and environmental literacy across Connecticut ?
Would you like to put ideas of inclusion, diversity, and environmental justice into action within our EE community?
The Connecticut Outdoor & Environmental Education Association (COEEA)'s Board of Directors is recruiting new board members to join our volunteer team starting January 2022. This is a great opportunity to:
- Collaborate with like-minded, enthusiastic professionals interested in building community and expanding COEEA's reach
- Bring your enthusiasm to a team of volunteers committed to COEEA's mission and vision
- Connect with different stakeholders and help bring cross-sector collaborations
The vision of COEEA is to sustain a growing a network across Connecticut that:
- Increases awareness and value of environmental literacy and education for all ages at the community and state level;
- Encourages collaboration in sharing best practices and resources to increase a more environmentally literate Connecticut; and
- Promotes equitable and inclusive access to environmental education.
COEEA serves its members by supporting professional development, providing networking opportunities, and promoting environmental education in Connecticut.
Position Start Date:
Saturday, January 1, 2022
How to Apply:
If you are interested or have questions, please reach out to any current Board member at https://www.coeea.org/contact-us
Gustavo Requena Santos