Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Friday, June 16, 2017, 5:00pm
- Teach interdisciplinary curriculum-based programs for fourth grade students at local schools, within the park and at partner agencies
- Facilitate K-3 field trips and classroom programs throughout all seasons of the school year
- Completes statistical reports, processes Every Kid in a Park passes and other routine office work
- Assist with maintaining the Education Shelter, preparing and organizing educational supplies and compiling inventory lists of educational equipment
- Research standards-based activity ideas for interdisciplinary Great Lakes curriculum
- Assist with planning and designing curriculum-based media materials and publications for schools
- Provide support with preparation and coordination of teacher trainings
- Explore grant opportunities and assist Education Specialist with writing applications
Interested candidates must possess strong communication skills, have some experience with formal education, outdoor education and/or environmental education, and be enthusiastic, creative and flexible. Must be comfortable working with Microsoft Office programs and familiarity with Adobe Software package is a plus.
How to Apply:
Send a cover letter and resume to Melissa O’Donnell, firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, call 906-202-0199.