Promoting Professional Development and Best Practice in EE
Environmental Education Specialist (interim)
The deadline for this job has passed and it is not visible on the eePRO Jobs page.
Deadline to Apply:
Thursday, November 10, 2016, 11:45pm
- Serves as an advisor to the Executive Director of the Kentucky Environmental Education Council.
- Provides consultative services and technical assistance to educators, environmental education centers, agencies, the general public, and others in planning, coordination, delivery, marketing and evaluation of environmental education programs; and performs other duties as required.
- Develops and distributes resource material, independently plans, coordinates and conducts environmental education workshops appropriate for schools and communities and works with environmental education centers and advisory committees which serve as networks for the dissemination of environmental education programs, materials and information across the state.
- Administers grant-funded projects.
- Provides technical assistance to educators in the integration and evaluation of environmental education in existing and future school curricula.
- Serves as technical advisor to Executive Director and assists in the development of a competitive system for awarding grants.
How to Apply:
To fill out an application, go to "Search & Apply" at careers.ky.gov, choose the Career Opportunities System (COS) Application, and click "Search Openings."
Salary: $38,770.08 - $51,361.20 yearly at 37.5 hour work week